- WE offer exclusively PRIVATE charters
- with prior reservation only (downpayment required upon booking)
- we do not operate shared group nor public tours
- private means - you enjoy the whole boat with your group ( no strangers)
- our rates are therefore per trip / not per person
- CONTACT us for rates directly
- no flat rates on line as all our private sails are fully customized and depend on yacht chosen and amount of work needed
- OUR PHONE : (786) 423 3131
- more details on HOME site and SITE SUMMARY
- or best by E-MAIL: MIAMISAILING.NET@GMAIL.COM
SAILING YACHTS in our fleet
- Beneteau 461 "Wind Runner” - luxury option - from SoBeach
- Beneteau 45 - from Coconut Grove
- 42' Lancer - "Como Tu” - classic - from Coconut Grove
- Leopard 4600 - luxury option - comfortable for at least 12 (legal requirement no more than 12 guests) from Coconut Grove
- more 40ft plus sailboats upon demand
Our yachts are well cared private vessels that are offered for day charters to private groups only. We make sure each yacht is thoroughly prepared for you - always clean - and professional crew welcomes you with a smile.
All yachts are taken care of - kept in safe marinas - not at anchor. Please see our docking slips - as each yacht has different LOCATION.
We have premium options from SOUTH BEACH - and mainland marinas e.g. Coconut Grove.
Our vessels are sailing yachts and due to size they also have motor. However we make sure SAILS are OPEN as fast as we can. Our crew is energetic and young enough to provide you with full sailing experience UNDER SAIL - not motor only.
We are professional operation - fully dedicated to offer you customized service and attention to details. Pls see - our REVIEWS - of hundreds of guests that entrusted us to provide them with the BEST EXPERIENCE in MIAMI
While researching sailing operators - keep always in mind - that in order to make BEST decision - the price tag shall not be your main indicator - as they saying says - “you get what you paid for” .
Make sure you are not fooled with catalogue pictures and shiny marketing materials - as they may be further from reality than you could imagine.
Don’t be fooled that the ads of the NEWEST (was it newest when the website was made ? ) therefore BEST yacht it is - as age of the sailing vessel and charter experience = has nothing to do with you final satisfaction.
You can have the best time of your life on a classic from 1940s - as long as the vessel is taken care of - by devoted and passionate owner.
Some classic yachts are like WINE especially if cared by a devoted owner - and offer luxury experience on a comfortable elegant teak interior vessel. Quality of most stadarized new “modern” vessels is far below the vessels that were made before 90s (in most cases - exclusing of course world famous million dollar + yachts e.g. Oester etc). Why ? Cost effectiveness ….to cater to middle class
Before, the yachts of 40 feet plus were built with quality for the people who could afford it - and expecting highest quality - without cutting corners
In services - the most important factor is a HUMAN factor - as in the end you will remember WHO you sailed with . Was the captain/crew professional? courteous? entertaining? or your skipper was a driver that wanted to have it done asap …
The decision is yours !
We are here for you
CHARTER TYPES and ITINERARIES:
——> Charter ITINERARIES will depend upon boat choice and departure / docking location
DAY SAILS - min half day
HALF day charter in Miami ( 4 hrs)
FULL day charters from Miami (8 hrs)
6 hr charter - per request
OCEAN SAILING on "Wind Runner” 4h and 8 h trips
spectacular NIGHT sails from SOUTH BEACH by DOWNTOWN MIAMI - NEW*
Romantic DINNER on a sailboat - see our private DINNER CRUISES
CHAMPAGNE & CHEESE Private CRUISE (private 4 h) - NEW*
SAILING PICNIC in Miami (4 hrs )
NEW - Full Day Adventure (snorkel & kayaking and Bill Baggs State Park) - min 8 h
All prior reservations are accepted for min half day trips
Check our seasonal special offers
read CHARTER ITINERARIES
CHARTERS ARE AVAILABLE BY RESERVATION ONLY (deposit required)
-----> check sunrise and SUNSET TIME in Miami LINK
---- > check moonrise and MOONSET time in Miami (zip 33233) LINK
------> full moon nights with great views 3 days before and after full moon night
------> weather website (zip code 33133) - check hourly forecast only - LINK
Here are examples of special occasions on a sailboat (consider private dinner on a sailboat) for: creative date in Miami, romantic engagement, wedding or honeymoon cruise, wedding anniversary, vow renewal, relaxing weekend getaways after a stressful week, birthday on a sailboat, unique family reunions, bachelor evening and bachelorette party and many more. We are available for private corporate receptions or tema building events.
We also offer our fleet for burial at sea.
see our itineraries below --->
DEPARTURE: We start our Miami sailing adventure in the best spot of Miami - from South Beach and Coconut Grove
ITINERARY: From South Beach, we sail by Fisher Island (private island of rich and famous), and Virginia Key, passing by Downtown Miami, views of Bayside Marketplace, Bayfront Park, Brickell Key, we enter calm waters of Biscayne Bay with spectacular views on Miami Skyline (voted No 3 Skyline in the USA), Vizcaya Palace & Gardens, Coconut Grove and Key Biscayne. It is up to you if you want to continue sailing towards historical Cape Florida lighthouse in Bill Bagg's State Park.
We are the only sailboat in Miami offering private sailboat cruises from South Beach and Downtown into Biscayne Bay. Amazing sail along Downtown and seeing Miami from water and from close is the most memorable part of our charters for most of our guests, especially on the way back by night.
If you are interested in a true sailing experience on the ocean ("Wind Runner” ) - book us for a full day around Key Biscayne (ocean + bay) - final itinerary depends on wind conditions. Ocean sailing on half day is also doable.
Itinerary from Coconut Grove (Lancer and other sailboats ) - Biscayne Bay
To make the reservation, please e-mail or call us at 786-423-3131 to check availability. Half deposit is required to make the reservation. The other half of the payment shall be paid to the captain before boarding or online minimum one day before the charter. Reservation is valid only if half deposit is paid in advance via our website. (Charter RESERVATION deposit). Booking a Charter with Catering also requires full amount of food as a deposit. Please read our Cancellation Policy
Here are some Miami Sailing Itineraries of day charters:
OUR MIAMI SAILING ITINERARIES
HALF DAY itinerary on Biscayne Bay:
– sailing BISCAYNE BAY - join us on this relaxing sailing excursion in one of the top sailing destinations in North America. Biscayne Bay offers spectacular sailing conditions with memorable views of Miami Skyline and other sights including Vizcaya Palace and Gardens (Italian Renaissance-style villa and formal gardens built in 1916 as the winter residence of industrialist James Deering. Swim stop by secluded VIRGINIA KEY
We recommend 6 h charter, in order to have nice sailing itinerary (especially for catered charters). We can reach Key Biscayne's Millionaire's Row , Hurricane Cove (sandbar). We highly recommend our 6 hr SPECIAL to fully relax and enjoy the trip - sailing, swimming and relaxing on floating chairs.
- OCEAN SAILING on "Wind Runner” (wind/tide related)
- LUNCH or DINNER on a sailboat - unique on-water dining opportunity offering freshly prepared dinner or lunch course and ultimate service with the best view on Downtown. 4 hr option - dining by Virginia Key facing Downtown, 6 hr recommended (for nice sailing itinerary)
– ROMANTIC SUNSET CRUISE on Biscayne Bay - see the spectacular view of sun setting down, twilight and unforgettable night sail back to the City. Any better settlement for a marriage proposal or celebrating your XX anniversary with a romantic private dinner aboard? Check our Catering on Board offer. Sunset Time in Miami (zip code 33233) - PICTURES
- SAILING PICNIC IN MIAMI - our half day itinerary includes sailing and picnicking aboard. We can anchor in a secluded bay by unspoiled Virginia Key with spectacular views of the City or by Key Biscayne mansions and famous sandbar. You are welcome to bring your own food (ready-to-eat) or we can arrange catering for you: from cheese or fruit platters to gourmet made sandwiches and wraps or homemade lunch or dinner. Recommended 6 hr SPECIAL so you have time to enjoy some other activities including swimming and snorkeling and kayaking.
- SAILING TO CAPE FLORIDA STATE PARK - we can visit the park and sail back to Downtown Miami or finish our cruise here (last charter only depending on our schedule on low season) from where you can catch a taxi back to the City or your hotel (taxi ride approx $35-45 to South Beach) - 6 hr charter
- SECLUDED wild BEACH getaway - with beautiful views of waterfront mansions, kayak and snorkel stop - min 6 hrs
– MIAMI SIGHTSEEING TOUR - Sail along Downtown Miami and see how beautiful the City looks from the water. Leave the stress and traffic behind and enjoy what Miami has best to offer - water and sun. We sail from Downtown Miami by Bayfront and Bayside, Brickell Key, Virginia Key, towards Biscayne Bay
FULL DAY itinerary :
(we can also provide kayaks, snorkel gear and paddle board - pls specify your choices)
- MOST POPULAR 6 hr SPECIAL - Biscayne Bay sail with swim stop either by the sandbar or secluded mini beach in Cape Florida State Park - relaxing day including kayak and floating chairs
- BISCAYNE BAY - sailing in Biscayne Bay with snorkel and swim stops - our 6 hr sailing trip includes swim stop by the sandbar in Nixon's Cove, quick visit to No Name Harbor in Bill Baggs State Park (min. 6 hr).
– SAILING PICNIC IN NO NAME HARBOR - min. 6 hr charter but we truly recommend full day (8 hrs) to enjoy the park fully. Smooth sailing to Bill Baggs Cape Florida State Park in Key Biscayne, favorite weekend destinations in South Florida. You can enjoy park facilities, stroll along the beach, hike nature trails. We can also offer kayaks so you can enjoy kayaking in the park or visit waterfront mansions in Key Biscayne. Catering on Board or barbecue is available. Overnight option also available.
- SNORKEL TRIP - from March to November recommended - full day
- OCEAN SAILING - sailing Biscayne Bay and Atlantic - sail by Port of Miami to South Beach, along private island - Fisher Island and Key Biscayne, approaching Cape Florida Light House and sailing back to Miami in Biscayne Bay - full day
- PRIVATE DINNER CRUISE in MIAMI and sailing charters with catering aboard
- Weekend in Miami- enjoying BEST of Miami
- Weeklong overnight sailing charter to Key West
Pick up port :
> MIAMI BEACH MARINA (South Beach)
Special request for pick up in DOWNTOWN
Price already includes:
- light snacks and non-alcoholic beverages, such as water and sodas
- crew (U.S.C.G. Licensed Captain ) and mate
- Up to 6 people on a boat (Lancer), up to 12 pax (see our fleet)
· XSmall pets welcome on board (pet life jackets must be brought by customer) and short-cut claws a must to protect yacht's paint (Lancer) - only trained docks (no pipi aboard)
Catering aboard available at extra charge – LUNCH or DINNER option
Things Recommendedto BRING on a charter:
- some snacks if food is not included in the price
- BYOB (we provide soft drinks)
- sunscreen and hat
- we require no shoes aboard please (bring socks in the winter time)
- sweater (fall-spring) or windproof jacket
- good humor
:-) It's always a good day to go sailing with Miami Sailing . net :-)