back to HOME page
Miami is a great weekend destination to escape from colder northern states and enjoy subtropical climate and emerald blue waters with sand beaches all year around. Easy accessible by a few hours flight from major U.S. cities, Miami is undoubtedly a perfect vacation destination to relax and recharge your batteries. You might be considering renting a hotel room or apartment in South Beach or a Caribbean cruise from Miami .... but wait .... you can check in on your Bucket list one of your dreams- a totally private cruise on a luxury sailboat where you set your own course and the crew is at your service, is easier than you think. Or you can do both things for a change if you are staying in Miami for longer - book us for an overnight charter here in Miami and afterwards join the cruise or rent a cosy hotel room.
Our private cruise offer is dedicated to private groups only. Our boat/s are fully equipped and separate staterooms with full berth and head/shower will make your stay comfortable. All meals are prepared freshly aboard by the mate/chef or Captain and the menu is catered to your needs and preferences.
Our “Weekend in Miami” offer includes – 2 day weekend or any of 2-3 weekdays.
This allows you to take advantage of what BEST Miami has to offer – vibrant South Beach nightlifeand water and sun during the day. Great for Miami visitors - instead of staying in a hotel you can have a unique weekend with accommodation and food on a fully equipped sailboat. We can sail during the day up to the first keys.
Boat availability (different rates apply for each boat)
(1+1) Overnight in Miami
from 4 PM till noon next day
rates depending on boat/number of participants
- romantic sunset sail on Biscayne Bay towards Cape Florida historical light house, swim stop by famous sand bar and continue sailing towards No Name Harbor in Bill Baggs State Park; romantic dinner and overnight anchorage in No Name Harbor (truly Caribbean spirit), freshly prepared breakfast in the state park and relaxing sail sail back to Downtown Miami, approximate arrival - noon
(there is also an option of an overnight anchorage in secluded bay called Marine Stadium) with spectacular view on Downtown - swimming, kayaking and laying on the hammock available)
>>> recommended for special occasions: anniversaries, romantic dates, private birthdays
(2+1) Two day Miami weekend itinerary
from 10 AM to 8 PM next day
Long three day weekend in Miami
3 full days - depending on boat/number of participants
- in sailing all depends on wind - but with favorable wind course we can sail to Key Largo and have first overnight in to John Pennekamp State Park (snorkeling paradise) - 4 day charter recommended - the rest of itinerary - see 2 day itinerary
>>>> recommended for short vacations with a second-half or whole family
Please send us an inquiry with charter date and number of participants.
The reservation is made if half deposit is made together with signing the Charter Agreement. Full amount is required for any overnight charter no later than 30 days before the charter.
Multi day charters may include ( each boat is different):
- Dinghy (Zodiac) for charters longer than 3 days - or upon request
- Fuel both for the sailboat and dinghy
- Kayaks : 2 tandem kayaks available
- Snorkeling gear
- Basic fishing gear – for charter 3 days and longer – upon request
- Water and ice
- Food and beverages
- Bed sheets and towels